Dogrobe, Red, Small, 26"/ 66cm
SKU: DR-R-S

Be the first to review this product

Availability: In stock

£18.75
OR
Dogrobe, Red, Small, 26"/ 66cm
Breed Sizing: Springer Spaniel
1 Per Pack. RRP £31.95

A dogrobe is the original, practical drying coat for dogs. It will dry your dog quickly, protecting surroundings from wet, muddy shake off and eliminating the wet dog smell.

Special Order Colours


How do Dogrobes work?
• Wet fur is a poor insulator and can cause a quick loss of heat and energy reserves. All animals will shake themselves dry with some dogs removing up to 70% in a few seconds. The remaining 30% of moisture can cause a dog’s body temperature to drop and risk hypothermia.
• Longer loops inside the smart fabric absorb moisture and trap the dog's body heat. Wrapping up after being wet ensures that the dog’s body temperature is being maintained and their muscles remain warm.
• Different dogs will have different drying times but generally, leave the Dogrobe on for around 30 minutes and then take it off.

When to use Dogrobes?
After outdoor adventures, swimming, training, bathing or working.

Clinical uses include:
• Pre and post anaesthetic
• Protection of surgical wounds
• Prevention of soiling and staining of furnishings when ointments are applied
• After bathing
• After hydrotherapy
• Hypothermia cases
• For older or ill dogs, suffering from arthritis for example
• Hypothyroidism
• Hypothalamus disorders
• Swimmer’s tail
• For skin conditions requiring frequent bathing

USP’s:
• 3 in 1 coat – dries, warms and comforts
• The unique design is very easy to put on and take off.
• The Dogrobe hangs over the hindquarters and dries the back legs.
• Offset ties ensure superb coverage of the underbelly and a snug fit time after time.
• There is no Velcro to clog with dog hair or snag while laundering.
• Made from an innovative towelling fabric exclusive to Dogrobes which dries up to 40% faster than normal towelling. It also lasts 2-3 times longer than normal towelling.
• We are proud that Dogrobes are made in the UK.

Click here for more information ...

More Views